Re: Add us to http://developer.gnome.org/arch/translate/teams.html(fwd)

(Sorry if anybody gets this twice.  My first reply to docs@gnome.org did
not propagate through to the mailing list for some reason.)

Hi Yukihiro,

   There are (at least) two sites which keep track of translation web
pages. The developer.gnome.org page you refer to lists project home pages
and team leader emails.  I do not have CVS access to modify this page, so
hopefully somebody else listening will make this change there.  I added
your page to the other GNOME web page - the "Translated Docs" page off of
www.gnome.org. Could you look at this page
(http://www.gnome.org/translations.shtml) and tell me if there is anything
else I should have here?

Note that there appears to be a translation of the GNOME FAQ and GNOME
User Guide maintained on the site:

http://www.sol.dti.ne.jp/%7ehiyori13/gnome/gnomej.html

Dan