Re: Documentation templates and references

Karl EICHWALDER <ke@gnu.franken.de> said:
> Personally, I don't refuse all this overhead (long names, star/end
> tag, quoted attributes, etc.) -- I'm an Emacs user and therefor I have
> no problems to write normalized SGML code.  But I do accept that vi
> users don't want to abandon their editor.  Does one know vi macros for
> DocBook editing?

I've used 'viper-mode' for years.  IMO, it is the best of both worlds.  All
though it is amusing to see the reaction of die-hard purists (either emacs or
vi) when they see how I use emacs/vi to do what I do. ;-)  Both say, "How can
you do THAT?"

--
Mike Sangrey
mike@sojurn.lns.pa.us