Return of the Template Revisions, part MDMXCII

Hey all--
I've posted an sgml file of my stab at template revisions at
http://primates.helixcode.com/~aaron/gdp.html
and eagerly await your flames, er, constructive criticism.

It's significantly different in a couple ways: MY-GNOME-APP has
increased its functionality, so I broke the main window section into two
<sect3's>.

I also ditched the menubar section, and i'm unsure about that-- it did
provide some information, but not all of it really necessary.  See what
you think!

I haven't checked this into CVS because it's not ready for CVS yet, but
if response is good, I'll polish it on up and commit it.
If response is bad, I'll fix it up and then commit. ;>

Cheers!

Aaron.