Re: subscribed peeps?

On Friday, July 14, 2000, battery841@mypad.com wrote:
> Hey guys,
> 	I just saw that mutt has a mailing list feature.  It needs to be told
> all the addresses that are on the list though.  Is there a way that we can see
> all the names subscribed to the list?

I think you misunderstand Mutt's mailing list feature.  You only need
the username (e.g., "gnome-doc-list") of the list, not the names of
subscribers.  When this is set up, you can type "L" to extract the
mailing list address from the list of To's and CC's.  If you want to
filter your mail, you need a different tool, such as procmail.

(And no, this question should have been sent to the Mutt mailing list
or IRC instead.)

John

--
dusk@ravendusk.org                            http://www.gnome.org