GNOME bug reviewing for sale

Hey GNOMERS,
	For a limited time only (while supplies last), you can be a proud owner
 of a row (please be more than just a row) in the GNOME 1.2.1 documentation bug
 table.  That's right.  Now what does it cost?  NOTHING, except your time.  I am
doing a project to collect all the bug reports for GNOME documentation so we
can see what we need to fix for GNOME 1.2.x and beyond.  You can own yourself
your own bug report list.  If you go to:
www.crosswinds.net/members/~battery841/fixindocs.html
www.crosswinds.net/members/~battery841/fixindocs.gnumeric
you'll see at the bottom a list of empty programs.  If you would please go
through the programs which are empty and confirm that everything is correct, I
would really appreciate it.  E-mail me if theres errors, e-mail me if theres no errors.  I need to know to keep record.  By e-mailing me the results, you will
own your own bug reports.  We'd like to start squashing bugs, but first, we'd
like to get all the reports in.  Thanks for your help everyone.  And remember,
these bug reports are free :)
Kevin
--
"Think realistically, not optimistically" - Myself