Re: Eye of Gnome Manual

Just a few suggestions:

Add a section at the beginning of how to start EOG from both the menu and the
command line

under toolbar -> 1:1
change 'actual pixel size' to just 'actual size'

under File Menu -> Close this Window
'If no other windows are currently open, Eye of Gnome will fully exit from
memory.'
i think it would be better expressed as just
'If no other windows are currently open, Eye of Gnome will exit.'

under File Menu -> Quit
exit EOG -> not exit Gabber

View Menu -> Zoom -> 1:1
change 'actual pixel size' to just 'actual size'

thanks,

Thomas

On Tue, 27 Jun 2000 04:06:22 Eliot Landrum wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> I have completed the Eye of Gnome manual and wish to solicate your comments.
My ISP doesn't allow for directory listing for some odd reason, so the main
files are:

> 	http://www.mylinuxisp.com/~landrum/eog/eog/ (html output)
> 	http://www.mylinuxisp.com/~landrum/eog/eog.sgml
>
> My regular mail and web server is down at the moment (hard drive overheated..
ick!), so I can't receive any mail. I'll be checking the mailing list archive
though, and am also usually on gimpnet as e-t.