Re: applet template confusion

    Telsa> Am I alone here? I know I bring this up a lot, but I get
    Telsa> very little response beyond "most people use left and

    Telsa> One suggestion was that we could use entities for this. It
    Telsa> would work for the new help-browser, because that will be
    Telsa> generating things on the fly. But I don't think it will
    Telsa> work at the moment.

You're not alone, I think it shouldn't be referred to as
left/right/middle clicking.

Button-1/2/3 makes more sense, both from a language translation point
of view and a user orientation/preference perspective.

The DocBook reference briefly touches on this topic under the
MouseButton element description.

Personally, I would have suggested that we use somthing like:

<mousebutton>button-X</mousebutton>

Where X is the button number. As you say, if the help-browser can
render this on the fly in the future, it can sort out the orientation
and naming appropriately.

But for the time being, having a syntax like that would allow people
to translate back to whatever form they like with a simple script
during a build process.

James.