Re: Re: applet template confusion

Telsa -
These look generally fine to me - here are my minor confusions:

loadavg:
The "usage" section was a bit mystifying - I think you need to give folks
some sense here of what the color display is telling you, and how that
relates to the previous discussion of "business". I didn't get it.

Netload and swapload (and this may apply to other bits as well)
I think you need to tell folks a bit more about what the colors represent,
the idea that it's a moving graph with one color representing free swap
space (green, by default) and the other (red) representing used. Here's
where a figure could be great - "In the example above, you can see that a
majority of the swap space is free...." that sort of thing.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck
jfleck@inkstain.net