including fdl

Folks -
If anyone's interested in seeing an example of the fdl.sgml linked into a
doc, I've done it for a couple and put copies up on the web.

I modeled this after Dan Mueth's panel.sgml in CVS, but included the
fdl.sgml as a separate entity for the sake of easy updating if need be.

http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/gdp.html

There are links there to tarballs with the sgml and figures for two sets of
docs.

Should we each take responsibility for grabbing our already-completed docs
out of CVS and adding the fdl?

Cheers,
--
John Fleck