Re: Good DocBook Markup

Karl Eichwalder wrote:

> Federico Mena Quintero <federico@helixcode.com> writes:
> > So, is it a bug in the dtd, psgml-mode, the stylesheets, jade,
> > gtkxmhtml, or gtkhtml?
>
> I'd say gtkxmhtml.  Using admon.class without TITLE gives you nice HTML
> using jade and recent stylesheets; nice means: valid HTML in this regard
> and good viewable with Netscape (and lynx).

I think the point is that we should be checking if our docs are rendered
correctly in the ghb.  This is regardless if the html is good or bad.
The ghb is very picky at what it will render nicely and we should be
just as picky when picking the correct sgml tags.

I admit that I haven't been using the ghb to see how my docs are
rendered, but I think I'll start.

Anyways, I think the using a title with the tip, warning, etc. tags
looks better than without a title.

Eric Baudais