Re: I want to help!

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 05:49:13PM +0100, Rebecca J. Walter wrote:
> I am bex from IRC and I want to help.  I don't know everything about
> using gnome yet, but I am a skilled writer and proofreader of the
> English language.  (Don't ask about my Danish, is bAD. I'm an American)
> I've worked on the GIMP help docs so I'm familiar with DocBook.
> just a little intro.  someone tell me how to help!
> bex

You can pick a game that isn't taken and write the docs for it.  Look at
http://www.gnome.org:65348/gdp//doctable/doctable_list.php3?CategoryID=6
for a list of games that aren't assigned to anyone.  So far I see
GnobotsII, Gnotravex, Gnotski, and GTali need docs.

When you find a program you want to document, email the author to tell
him/her you are going to write the documentation for their program.
Then get someone to put your name and email address in the DocTable and
start writing.

Eric Baudais