Re: Auto-generating glossary

I am not too happy about this. In many cases, I do not want the
description of the term to appear in text at all - it should go to
glossary *only*. Moreover, I'd prefer to have one common glossary for
most of gnome docs - I do not want to describe what URL stands for in
every doc I write - it suffices to do it once in the common glossary and
provide some way of looking up the word "URL" in this glossary (whihc
has not been done yet...). Having
each doc produce its own glossary will lead to the same term appearing
in many individual glossaries with different descriptions, which is
confusing to the user.

Sasha