Re: Gnome Mines Documentation

On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 02:39:50PM -0400, Alexander Kirillov wrote:
> Too bad that the same work had to be done twice - the whole purpose of
> DocTable (http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/doctable/) is to
Well, as far as I saw there, Gnome Mines only has About and Icon finished,
manual", help and context help are marked as missing. That's why I actually
chose it.

> avoid this kind of problems. On the other hand, there are still some
> games and other parts of GNOME that badly need documentation - so
> there is plenty of work for all :)
OK, I will try to find something I can document.

Regards,
Andreas Krennmair
--
(DEFUN HELLO-WORLD() (PRINT (LIST 'JUST 'ANOTHER 'LISP 'HACKER)))