Re: Move to XML, new converter to HTML etc

On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 02:33:05PM +0100, laszlo kovacs wrote:
> So
> the way how I see it we need the docs (or at least some of them) turned
> to XML in order to work. Probably some test XML docs only (not in the
> CVS) would help at the beginning.

I've put together xml versions of a few of our docs for Mary and Laszlo's
testing. (Laszlo - this is a cleaned up version of the stuff I pointed
you to on irc yesterday).

It includes an xml version of panel.xml, which has index tagging, so
Mary has something to look at.

http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/xmlkit.tar.gz

Cheers,
--