Re: Standard docbook Makefile.am recipe

On Sun, Dec 31, 2000 at 03:40:58PM -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

> I have cooked up a fairly decent set of Makefile.am's under
> evolution/doc/devel/*.  They only rebuild the documentation when the
> source files change and in general it seems that they do the right
> thing.

I tried building the evolution docs, and ran into problems caused by
my not having gtkdoc-{mktmpl,mkdb,scanobj} installed.  This concerns
me a bit, in that these pregrams represent yet another prerequesite
for working on the documentation.  Where can these program be found?
I'd still like to see how the evolution documentation gets built.

--
John Kodis <kodis acm org>
Phone: 301-286-7376