Docbook editors (was: FAQ)

On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 10:20:13AM +0100, Telsa Gwynne wrote:

> easy, although DocBook involves either learning an editor with some
> form of DocBook, general SGML or auto-completing-tags support or
> accepting you'll be doing a -lot- of typing. The tags are verbose :)

I've heard of such editors or modes for both emacs and vi but have
never used/found them. Is there some lisp available to do this in
emacs? Are there other editors that can do this?

Damn... I've been doing it *all* by hand, when it sounds like I could've been
lazy and autcompleting. ;)

thanks,
--
Trevor Curtis