QA Gnumeric spreadsheet

Exterminators!
	Start your Gnumeric commands!  I put up a QA Gnumeric spreadsheet, README,
and a really nifty .txt file with the tests.  Just read the  README and
you'll get it.  If you can fill any information in, please do!  Then either
commit to CVS (let me know too!) or send me a diff file and I'll get it
commited for you.
	Our oh so godly god (hmmm...) Dan Mueth has given me a hand getting some of
this setup.  If you'd like to be QA person for a package or program, please
let me know or add your name to the spreadsheet (preferably both).
	Its in CVS in gnome-docu/gdp/qa/gnome-1.4 for your consuption and enjoyment.
Take it easy and happy bug hunting!
Kevin (Exterminator General)