Re: stylesheets

I cc:ed the head gimp docs guy since he does the building and the style
sheets.
we have a custom made style sheet that prof built.  he does all the
fancy work. i just proofread and yell at everyone for bad english. :-)
but we do use the standard docbook 4.1 dtd (although installing it on
redhat is annoying)
(redhat had BAD sgml support)