Re: Catalogs and DB XML

Now it finally worked OK. Thanks everyone! I'll put all the steps
together and post here on the list in a couple of days, for the benefit
of other people trying to make the jump - and to save DV and jfleck from
answering the same questions over and over again.

BTW: something seems to be  wrong with the server
ftp://xmlsoft.org
or with the network it is on:
the tarball is only 67k, but it took 5 minutes and 3 reconnections to
get it. But anyway, I have it now!

Sasha