Re: jrb help: XML & HTML

ons 2001-09-05 klockan 18.55 skrev David Merrill:

Hi!

> I expect I'll have something usable well within the 2.0 timeframe,
> although it certainly won't be as far along as the standard help
> browser. Still, it will allow a user to get to the help using lynx. In
> fact, it *already* lets the user get to the scrollkeeper database with
> lynx. Not bad for a day's hacking, huh? ;-) Especially since I've
> never coded python before.

Nice work. Is the code available somewhere? I'm going to have a
designmeeting with two other guys at work on monday/tuesday starting to
design/brainstorm about a generic helpsystem (as I've described in other
letters). This project would not be GNOME-specific (as imho such a
project shouldn't be).

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/