Re: docbook crossrefs

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 07:43:26PM -0600, Eric Baudais wrote:
> There is not problem.  This has already been implemented in GNOME 2.
> You just need to register the docs in Scrollkeeper and the cross
> references should work nicely.

Not quite "just" -- every single GNOME (and gtk+, glib, atk, ...,
libxml, ...) needs to be fixed to generate an OMF file. This requires a
patch to gtk-doc and then upgrading the grk-doc requirements on all of
the packages. That is something that should be done eventually.

Malcolm

--
"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."