New GNOME Desktop Accessibility Guide

Hello All,

Over the last few months I have been working on a GNOME Desktop
Accessibility Guide. Kristin Thomas has reviewed and edited the document
for consistency with the style guide and Pat Costello converted it to XML.
There is currently only one chapter covering accessibility features.
However,  I recently downloaded and installed the GNOME 2 beta on Red Hat
7.2.  My intention is to expand on this information  as I work my way
through the new desktop features.

Pat also recommended that we contact John Fleck or Dan Mueth regarding a
cvs location and account for the new accessibility guide. Please advise on
how I should proceed.

A copy of the zip file is attached.
(See attached file: gag.zip)

Any suggestions, recommendations, or contributions are welcome.

Thank you,
Sharon Snider
Linux Information Development, Accessibility, and Usability
IBM Linux Technology Services
(512) 838-4127, T/L 678-4127