Re: ScrollKeeper 0.3.1 Released (Developers only)

On Mon, 2002-01-14 at 02:03, Dan Mueth wrote:

> Hi GDPers,
>
> I'm forwarding the ScrollKeeper 0.3.1 release announcement so that anybody
> who is interested can try it out and report any problems they find.  We
> are trying to squoosh out all the bugs in time for GNOME 2.0, which is
> rapidly approaching.  So if you have some spare time, feel free to do some
> testing and write a bug report or close a bug or two.

Dan,
	Thanks for sending this on.
	I wrote this email to announce that I am writing a small OMF/SK
script.  This is going to take basic command line arguments and poop out
a Makefile.am and a .omf file with all your information.  I'll hopefully
have this done before long.
	Side note: DAN, WHERE WERE YOU AT DINNER :)

Kevin