Announcing omfgen 0.0

Hey guys,
	Today, I am announcing the release of omfgen 0.0.  It's a simple Python
script that will make a Makefile.am and omf file for you with simple
command line arguments.
	A comment though!  I am VERY unsure about how to do the Makefile
stuff.  I just did what I thought was right.  If this is wrong, please
do me a favor and let me know IMMEDIATELY!
	You can check out the webpage at:

http://kbreit.dyndns.org:8080/omfgen/

I hope you enjoy it.  Expect this project to be maintained for a while.
Again, please check my Makefile.am stuff!!!

Thanks.  Enjoy!

Kevin Breit