ScrollKeeper 0.3.4 Released (Developers and Testers only)

ScrollKeeper 0.3.4 is now available.  All developers and testers
are encouraged to upgrade to 0.3.4.

The main change from 0.3.3 is that index and TOC extraction has been
temporarily disabled for SGML documents.  This was done because many
distributions do not register the SGML DTDs with the catalog properly and
ScrollKeeper wasn't checking the validity of the generated XML document
before passing it to libxml2.  Thus, a lot of ugly error messages were
being produced on many systems.  After we add the appropriate error
handling and some distributions start registering their SGML DTDs with the
catalog, we will re-enable these features.

Note that ScrollKeeper requires that the DocBook XML 4.1.2 DTD be
installed and registered in the XML catalog, and it still extracts the TOC
and index for DocBook/XML documents.

You can get ScrollKeeper 0.3.4 at:
        http://sourceforge.net/projects/scrollkeeper

If you find any bugs, please submit them to the bug tracker at:

- The ScrollKeeper Team