Re: Templates and Stylesheets

In Yelp, there will be a "Home" button on toolbar (and probably kbd
shortcuts) to do that. If you read docs in galeon or other web browser,
try Alt-u for up, Alt-h for home (I only know about this because I read
the HTML source - it is not really documented anywhere...)

We could put "Home" and "Up" on top of the page - but wouldn't it be too
cluttered, with section title and these links?

Sasha