Re: Templates and Stylesheets

OK - after discussion on IRC, majority agreed with Calum's argument.
Thus, I changed it in CVS - now the logo is small. I also made another
minor change: now authors' affiliation and email are shown on titlepage.
If there are any other comments, let me know. You can view the HTML at
usual location, www.math.sunysb.edu/~kirillov/templates/html/

Sasha