server failure

I'm having serious trouble with my AlphaServer today. All services are
down. I'm debugging -- it seems like probably a memory problem. If so,
I should have it back up today. If not, who knows?

Worst case is I pull the drives, find some kind soul to pull the data
off, and reload the LDPDB again. I do have backups, but they are
almost a week old.

I'll let you know more when I know more.

--
David C. Merrill                         http://www.lupercalia.net
Linux Documentation Project                   david lupercalia net

oppression to develop psychic muscles.