Re: GNOME Handbook of Writing Software Documentation rough draft

<quote who="Alexander Kirillov">

> I think it is about time we do it - the templates are essentially in the
> final form. Can someone who has access to web pages do it? I.e. put the
> contents of CVS: gnome-docu/gdp/templates/ to
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/templates/
> and remove old ones? Jeff?

Hi, if you're happy to wait until the weekend I can do it then. If you need
it done sooner, Christian or Glynn might be better people to speak to.

Sorry, uberbusy at the moment. :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
   It makes perfect sense. If you're a narcissistic arsehole spawned from
                            a curdled gene pool.