Re: help and caching

Sander -
Thanks for thinking this through.
I like your suggested solution. Here's my question: If my
sysadmin/distribution has not pre-generated the doc, am I to understand
that no cached version will be saved in
share/gnome/help-generated/$docname/$locale the first time I call the
help file?
I would prefer a solution that caches for repeat visits, though I
recognize the setuid problems of being able to write there.
Cheers,
John