Re: [Scrollkeeper-devel] Re: converting omf files

On Sun, 5 May 2002, Greg Ferguson wrote:

> I've been looking all over the sk site(s) and still have yet to figure
> out what the differences are. Where is this documented, and are there
> pointers to examples?

Several children became attributes.  In particular, the children of
shown at:

http://scrollkeeper.sourceforge.net/documentation/writing_scrollkeeper_omf_files/ar01s06.html

The old form looked the same except the attributes of these 3 tags were
children.

-Dan