Re: Index tags and stylesheet

mån 2002-10-07 klockan 18.03 skrev Eugene O'Connor:
> Do the gnome stylesheet customizations do anything with the indexing
> tags? They don't build an index when I use them on the User Guide. Would
> it be possible to get this working? It seems a waste to not create an
> index when the necessary tags are all present.
>
> Also, do the yelp stylesheets do anything with the indexing tags? There
> is no index for the UG in Yelp - are there any plans to generate one?

Hi!

Hmm .. not sure exactly what you mean. Scrollkeeper should handle the
index terms, they are then used in the Index view in Yelp. But that
doesn't have anything to do with the yelp/gnome stylesheet
customizations.

But I might have misunderstood you?

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/