ANNOUNCE: Conglomerate 0.7.0 XML editor

Conglomerate 0.7.0 is now available for download from:

WHAT IS CONGLOMERATE?
Congomerate is a free, user-friendly XML editor.  It is particularly
aimed at DocBook editing, but should be able to handle arbitrary XML
document types.  Have a look at www.conglomerate.org for more
information.

WHAT'S NEW IN 0.7.0?
- Danish translations (Michael Rasmussen)
- Dutch translation (Mark Van den Borre)
- Improvements to core architecture (me)
	- Most important structs are now GObjects
	- MVC framework now uses GObjects signals
	- MVC framework allows updates to be amortized, allowed a big
optimisation of the "View Source" feature.
- Complete rewrite of the main editor control: (me)
	- Fixes numerous bugs
	- In theory, now supports all possible XML
	- Should be more maintainable than old implementation
	- Support for plugin rendering of tags; initial support for various
types of list tag and for paragraphs.
	- Various usability fixes; typing now works a lot more like a regular
word-processor.
- Better support for namespaces (me)
- Complete rewrite of clipboard, fixing various bugs (me)
- Online help, integrated with Scrollkeeper/Yelp (Jeff Martin)
- Reimplementation of tree views, with big optimisations to the
change-notification handling. (me)
- Adjacent text nodes get merged where necessary. (me)
- Stylesheets are now located using the XML catalog (Varga Robert)
- Improvements to automatic generation of display specs (Jeff Martin)
- Support for the Kernel Cousin newsletter format (me)
- Various bug-fixes (me)
- Anything else I've forgotten.

THANKS TO:
- Jeff Martin