menus in GNOME 2.2

Hi guys:
can anyone who has a clean GNOME 2.2 installation - ideally without any
traces of previous installations of GNOME 1.4 and 2.0 - tell me what
exact items are included in various submenus of Applications menu? I am
trying to uspdate "Intro to gnome", and my system is a mixture of so
many versions of GNOME that menus are a mess. Of course I can just look
through "category" filed in various .desktop files that come with GNOME
2.2, but I am lazy....

Thanks!

Sasha