Gnome Terminal

Title: Gnome Terminal

Help,

I'm a beginner-user of Gnome. How do I change the text attributes of the Xterm window?
Right now it looks like it is word-wrapping in that the text resizes when the size of the terminal window resizes. I would prefer that the text remains static and to view the entire line, move the cursor to the right to view the text that is hidden off the page. This would allow for easier comparison among the lines of text.

Thanks,

Brian K. Sutton
Firesim Team, DBST Grafenwoehr
Northrop Grumman Information Technology