Re: Writing gnopernicus documentation.

Hi Thomas,

Irene Ryan is already listed in the DocTable for the gnopernicus and gok documentation. (The GDP uses the DocTable to manage the status
of the various documentation items, see http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/doctable--.html).

Irene is the writer of the GNOME Accessibility Guide. You can get the latest version of this guide, in various formats, from
http://www.gnome.org/learn/.

I'm sure Irene would be very happy if you could act as a technical reviewer for the gnopernicus and gok documentation that she writes.
That way she could get all of the pointers, tips, and tricks that you refer to into the documentation. Irene is on vacation this week,
but I'll ask her to get in touch with you when she returns.

Thanks,
Eugene