Re: reference gnome 2.2 docs (follow up)

On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 09:49:42PM -0500 or thereabouts, Shaun McCance wrote:
> A few more thoughts:
>
> * Screen Resolution : This should probably be specified for desktop
> screenshots.

The computer I use for testing stuff has an LCD screen which only
does one resolution. I can't remember now whether it's 1024x768 or
even 800x600, because it is in someone's van awaiting its return
to here after a demo. (It's certainly low. That's why it was so
cheap :)) I think LCDs often have one particular resolution they
do well.  And this one, for example, doesn't do anything else.

My laptop doesn't do more than 1024x768 either.

I'm not buying another monitor just to take screenshots. :)

Or are you saying that the resolution should be specified in the
caption to a screenshot?

Telsa