Changing the name of the generated API doc files

  I just noticed that generating the HTML doc files lead to new
file names, e.g. libxml2-257-uri.html instead of libxml2-uri.html
Please REVERT BACK this change or make it optional and deactivated
by default. First my web site is handled in CVS and I do not want
to change the filename each time I mahe a new release but more
importantly
  COOL URL DO NOT CHANGE !!!
  http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/URI

This defeat caching, indexing, bookmarking and basically makes the
resource a shitty time dependant address.
I STRONGLY object to that change and want this fixed ASAP, really :-(
If not, I think I simply won't be able to continue using the GNOME
documentation toolchain.
I seriously doubt the change was at the DocBook level, so I assume
it's actually a gtk-doc bug,

Daniel