Re: willing to help

On Fri, 2003-03-07 at 09:14, Rex Guinn wrote:
> Hi everyone;
> I have been following this for a few weeks now and would like to learn
> more on how you create the documentation.
> Can some one point me in the right direction. I am willing to help out
> but first I need to learn the ins an outs.
> Thanks

Hi, Rex, welcome!

The latest draft of our Documentation Handbook is here (at least I think
this is the latest - Eric?):

http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/handbook/

In addition, we've a documentation style guide that is a good primer
about more general docs writing issues:

http://developer.gnome.org/documents/style-guide/

And we've a DocTable showing the status of all the docs. This is a place
to look to see what's been done and what needs doing:

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/doctable--.html

Give all this a look (eegads, have we burdened you with too much) and
then check back to talk about what interests you.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead