Re: Potential new documentation contributor

Hi Aaron,

Aaron Weber wrote:

Oh my goodness yes. For any web contributions, check with gnome-web-list gnome org <mailto:gnome-web-list gnome org>, or on the #gnome-hackers list.

Thanks for that; I've subscribed to the list.

I'm doing the Evolution docs, and would love feedback on those-- NNTP in particular is basically not done at all, and the S/MIME and security sections could use some work as well.

I'm more than happy to proof read the Evolution docs. What sort of time frame are you working to?

Is there an editorial policy/style guide for Gnome docs? Or is there anything else I could be reading up on?

--

Cheers,

Matthew Revell.

www.lugradio.org - radio for Linux and open source fans