Re: Character Map application manual

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 14:33:56 +0000, Breda McColgan wrote:

> > the request to "Please send me your comments by close of
> > business next Tuesday 3rd February,"
>
> No problem :)
> Apologies for scaring you, but I had several manuals to update for GNOME 2.6,
> so all deadlines have been tight.
> Interim deadlines such as these are usually negotiable anyway -- they just help
> to focus the mind so that the reviewer doesn't forget to do the review :)

That's ok. If you had phrased it more like "I'm hoping to
get this done by Feb 3, so if you could get me your comments
by then it would be most appreciated" I would probably have
been more receptive. :-)

> No, that's fine -- I've committed the updated manual for gucharmap V1.3.0 to
> CVSHEAD :)

Great, thank you! You are speedy.

> I wrote a man page for gucharmap for Sun, which you are very welcome to use.
> I've put this man page, with several others in gnome-docu/gdp/contrib/manpages
> in CVS -- gucharmap.1 is in the sman1 subdirectory.

I am interested in including the man page in the gucharmap
distribution. I checked out gnome-docu, but I can't figure
out how to get an actual man page out of this thing.

> One last item: as requested by Malcolm[1], can you please update the Documented
> by credit in the About box to add "Sun Microsystems"?

Done. (Don't you want your name there too?)

Noah