not sure

I guess I still don't understand, this whole concept, all I know is I think
of it often.

Well, it's not unprofeesional, it may super duper proffesional but in reality
for people like myself who rely on standards, I guess I get confused.

It's unfortunate and sad, but I just gave up on it, uninstalled because I
have to get focused on other stuff, like I sad I really thought a few times I got
the meaning...but in truth it turns out I'm exhausted and tired of working
for nothing, even though it's all good, I still gotta survive and I don't care
about the credit tas much as it used to burn inside me, actually it never
really did until about a week ago, so instead of bringing any negativity I just
left--and like that matters anyway. But whatever

Good luck, I dont know who or what you are or do anyway so whatever, I have
even once tried to unsubscribe because I didn't understand yet I still recieve
mailings and wasn't upset. I don't know how to help, I admit I never really
looked into your helpful clues just for the fact that maybe I was just lazy or I
did not trust.
Anyway I have thoughts on coding, came originally from you, or this gnome
thing-- well I'm stilll going to think about the best way for that in this
certain app, /program--I just have to be super careful and be aware of theives and
spies all around or wait untill I feel secure. Or I just won't care, and that
would be a very unnfortunate mistake..

Please don't hack me, Ive been through that hat high hight whatever just like
a couple weeks ago and I trust but obviously it does no good, and I so am not
blaming you, it's just annoying and inconvenient. Anyway- I guess--CYA
Peace
SM