[gnome-doc] which word to use : Rhythmbox or Music Player

Hello

In the Rhythmbox's doc, the word "rhythmbox" is avoid and replaced by
"Music player". But, I saw when I browse the main help , in the
multimedia application's section ( Home-> Applications -> Multimedia
Applications ) that the word Rhythmbox is used.

Is it a mistake, or should I replace "Music Player" by "Rhythmbox" ?

thanks

--
Baptiste Mille-Mathias (crevette on irc)