Re: Fwd: Gnome User Guide

Then isn't any software to easy edit the documentation; you'll need to know about direct XML code to create the one?

If that, I hope any think about to do any usefull software to do that; in the while I'll learn more about XML and GNOME documentation.

2005/12/10, Brent Smith <gnome nextreality net>:
Joachim Noreiko wrote:
> Another thing that will need to be looked at is
> screenshots. I think I saw somewhere that the GNOME
> default theme is Clearlooks or Human now. The User
> guide should reflect that, but this is less important
> that good clear text.

GNOME default theme is clearlooks; if you use Ubuntu then
I believe it is Human.

Speaking of screenshots, now that dogtail is available
we can "script" the screenshots we need for the user
guide.  Anyone up for this?  I believe Dave Malcolm and
Zack Cerza are heading development for dogtail...

http://people.redhat.com/zcerza/dogtail/

--
Brent Smith <gnome nextreality net>
IRC: smitten