Re: Role and function of the docs team

--- Andreas Røsdal <andrearo pvv ntnu no> wrote:

> Joachim Noreiko wrote:
> > --- karderio <karderio gmail com> wrote:
> >
> >> Another thing is that on all these mailing lists,
> >> invariably discussions
> >> crop up in dark corners that would interest a
> much
> >> larger audience. An
> >> example would be the current discussion about
> >> including a new game for
> >> the next release cycle, not to call the GNOME
> games
> >> list a dark corner
> >> that is ;)
> >>

> > I think a change of culture is needed, and that is
> > going to be a long and difficult process.
> > Send the gnome-games list a message asking them to
> > make sure they notify the docs list when they've
> > chosen a new game.
> As one of the maintainers of gnome-games, I promise
> that we will involve
> the GDP as much as possible.

That's great to hear.
I wasn't in any way picking on gnome-games, it was
just an example :)

We're more likely to bring about a change in culture
by talking to each module team, one by one, than by
big announcements.

Win tickets to the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany with Yahoo! Messenger. http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/fifaworldcup_uk/