Re: About GNOME / return / duck related question

Hi :o)

On Fri, 2006-12-01 at 10:19 -0600, Shaun McCance wrote:
> More importantly, help documents in Mallard are pluggable.
> That means that, even if a module's help files are put in
> the User Guide, they don't have to be maintained inside
> gnome-user-docs.  Instead, they can be maintained inside
> their respective modules, and they'll get installed into
> the installed User Guide.

I think that just about answers my original question. If we have a
complete GNOME installation, minus Nautilus (for example), will the user
guide automagically remove the Nautilus sections ?

> I hope that makes sense.  It works in my head.

These concepts are cool but complex ;)

Love, Karderio.