Re: Sell sell sell ! Sell GNOME for Christmas !!

Hi :o)

I've done some slight changes to the text and put it up on the wiki,
haven't got round to the other sections yet though :

http://live.gnome.org/AboutGnome

If anybody starts working on a section without actually adding content
to the page, could you please claim that section by adding a comment to
the section's placeholder. That way way might avoid doing things
twice ;) I'm not claiming any section yet btw, take your pick ;)

I'll be back as soon as possible, until then happy doc-hacking !

Love, Karderio.