Re: GNOME Style Guide

2006/2/7, Simos Xenitellis <simos74 gmx net>:
O/H Christian Roy έγραψε:

> ps2pdf (on the ps version) did the trick here.
What Linux distribution are you using?

i'm on MDV 2006 but i think it's the worst distro they ever put out... (i had 5 hard freezes since last night!) and i've been using it since 8.0 so i've seen quite a few :)

I am using Ubuntu Linux 5.10 and I would like to see whether it is my
installation problematic or it is a general issue.

i know that ps2pdf has had its issues (segfaulting) but i've been pretty lucky with it recently.

good lucK Simos