Re: Adding Documents to the Yelp Help System

Jerome Gotangco <jgotangco ubuntu com> writes:

> You would probably want to try creating a local scrollkeeper db first
> so as not to mess up the main sk db if you just want to test your
> pages...the scrollkeeper documentation is quite easy to follow.

Thanks for all you help.  Don't worry, I use a dedicated test machine.
Thus far without success, but now I will read the docs and I'm sure I
will succeed in the end.

Yes, the docs are nice.  You are talking about
http://scrollkeeper.sourceforge.net/documentation/ , right?  It would be
nice if updates would happen from time to time.  I found this minimal
typo -
http://scrollkeeper.sourceforge.net/documentation/writing_scrollkeeper_omf_files/ar01s05.html
:

Instead of url="file://usr..." use either url="file:///usr..." or
url="file:/usr...".

--
Karl Eichwalder
R&D / Documentation                         SUSE Linux Products GmbH

Key fingerprint = B2A3 AF2F CFC8 40B1 67EA  475A 5903 A21B 06EB 882E