Re: gtk-doc reference manual

Hi Stefan,
I just came in from a successful docs build using gtk-doc.  (I got just gtk-doc/doc/ wich contains sections-file.txt  setting-up.txt  and style-guide.txt  only, My last try to build docs was somehow catastrophic, so I didn't know from where I can get started).
gtk-doc-manual.xml available on cvs.gnome.org is all what I need
Thanks to all maintainers.
--
Tarek